AP Literature AP Psychology Author Interview Back to School Book Review Classroom Classroom Management crafts decorating EVERGREEN Food freebie Google Classroom grading Halloween lesson plans literature management Menu Monday notebooks organization Oriental Trading Company Overseas product review professional development psychology reading Reviews revision Saturday Morning Coffee sewing stitch fix supplies Teachers technology TPT travel vocabulary Women's Studies Wordless Wednesday writing
Copyright: Sarah Koves 2016. Powered by Blogger.
This past year I used ISNs for the first time. I piloted this in my Civics/Economics class as I hadn't taught this class since 2004,...
I feel like it has been ages since I wrote an actual post...well, not ages, but a few days at least. I started this blog, so I could write ...
I have received a complimentary copy of this book to review from BenBella Books. The opinions here are 100% mine! This post contains a...
I have teamed up with 19 other TPT Sellers and bloggers to show you how much we appreciate you. We all deserve to be pampered this week,...
- ► 2016 (104)
- ► 2015 (121)
- Throwback and Technology Thrusday: Revolving Motiv...
- I won!
- Wordless Wednesday 7/30
- Chapter 1: My Ideal Week
- My Teacher Bag
- Monday Made It: Curtains and Chair
- Classroom Transformation: Part V
- Five for Friday 7/25: Freebie, Recipe, Fun, Organi...
- Throwback Thursday
- Differentiating in the Middle and High School Clas...
- Wordless Wednesday: Pen Holder
- Monday Made It... Stool Redo, Agenda Signs, Summer...
- Classroom Transformation Part IV
- Five for Friday and Freebie 7/18
- Throwback Thrusday: Year-Long Planning Goes Digita...
- Teacher Splurge: My July Birchbox
- Teaching an Overage
- Pencils and Pens in the Classroom
- Make it Monday: Flower Pens 7/14
- Literary Boot Camp
- Agenda for Students
- I have a freebies page
- Classroom Transformation III: The Shopping Extrava...
- Sub Form Freebie
- Classroom Transformation Part II: It gets worse be...
- Adding to my blog design
- Revolving Motivational Desktop Theme
- 2014-2015 Goals
- Teach Smarter, Not Harder Review
- Classroom Transformation Part I
- Year-Long Planning
- Using Summer Productively
- I finally did it!
- ▼ July (35)
Grab My Button
<div align="right"><a href="http://kovescenceofthemind.blogspot.com/" title="Kovescence of the Mind"><img src="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-goesrzsiIUE/VQjf7eXCUSI/AAAAAAAALXA/q5lo3tR-Tcs/s1600/button.png" alt="Kovescence of the Mind" style="border:none;" /></a></div>