Enjoy the Small Things with Grove Collaborative and Mrs. Meyer's Set
The opinions here are 100% mine! This post contains affiliate links.
Enjoy the Small Things-Everyday
Sometimes you just need to spoil yourself after a hard day. Or on a Tuesday — you know the feeling, right??
The team at Grove Collaborative (formerly ePantry) gets that, which is why they’ve put together this incredible Mrs. Meyer’s Everyday Luxury Set set for you — for FREE.
The set feels like something you’d get as a gift from a friend — the kind of gift where you’d say, “Oh, you shouldn’t have,” before eagerly tearing it open. It includes a lovely Mrs. Meyer’s dish soap, Mrs. Meyer’s hand soap, Mrs. Meyer’s Candle, and Grove Collaborative Walnut Scrubber Sponges. So pretty and useful.
I especially love this Mrs. Meyer’s candle. It’s made with essential oils, vegetable waxes, and a lead-free cotton wick for a clean, healthy burn. It lasts so much longer than conventional candles and the lavender scent reminds me of the flower market. My secret? I love to light one of these after my Saturday cleaning regime to help me unwind and relax.
Of course, I do have a few tricks up my sleeve to make the house sparkle without spending hours on it. One of my favorites is this walnut scrubber sponge. The combination of super-absorbent vegetable cellulose and crushed walnuts helps me the stuck-on toothpaste and hair product in the bathroom sink.
If you’re new to Grove Collaborative, you’ll get this set FREE + free shipping when you use my link and spend $20. There are so many beautiful, healthy household products to choose from at Grove Collaborative, I just can’t get enough.
With a few clicks, I can choose my favorite products and scents, customize my shipments, and have them delivered right to my door (carbon offset, of course). I love Grove’s scheduling feature because I never run out of dish soap or shower spay, which means no more last minute, expensive trips to the grocery store!. That means more time to put my feet up, light my Mrs. Meyer’s candle, and curl up with a glass of wine.
If you’re already a Grove Collaborative subscriber, they want to pamper you too! You’ll get a free Mrs. Meyer’s hand soap with your next order when you use THIS LINK. I have the lemon verbena scent in my kitchen right now, but the basil and lavender are delightful too.
There are a limited number of sets available, and this offer is only good while supplies last or until Sunday, May 1 — so grab yours now. Here’s how:
1. Sign up for Grove Collaborative HERE. You’ll receive the Mrs. Meyer's Everyday Luxury Set for free when you sign up! Existing customers should use THIS LINK.
2. Answer 4 quick questions about your home. This takes under 30 seconds, and Grove Collaborative will use this to customize your first basket.
3. Once you’ve answered the questions, you can finalize your basket of products to suit your household needs by adding or removing items and adjusting quantities.
4. To receive this offer, your order needs to total at least $20. Choose the combination of products and scents you love and receive in your first box.
5. Click “Finish & Pay” and place your order.