Monday Made It August 3: Read Sign, Curtain, Freebie, and Sale
I am so glad I have started linking up again with Monday Made It because I actually got some projects done last week.
My first Made It is for my classroom. We are under construction, and I can't get in my room to set up, so I am making stuff at home for when I can get back in my room.
I snagged 4 small canvases from my daughter's collection. Yes, I asked her first. I drew different line patterns on each one, and painted them in my classroom colors: purple and green.
I'm not nearly the artist some people are, but they turned out cute. Then I ordered my first foll of vinyl for my Cricut. Why did I not buy this stuff years ago???? I cut READ out and stuck them on the canvases.
I haven't used my Cricut in probably a year, so here is a to a whole new set of projects with it!
I had some ribbon left from the classroom make over last year, so I added that to each canvas. They will hang on the wall in the new reading corner I am setting up in the fall.
My second Made It is for my house. I recently took down the old (from my childhood) fish curtain in our bathroom; the window is frosted but I wanted a curtain
I bought a yard of fabric and made a curtain for our bathroom. It amazes me how two pictures taken at the same time in the same room have such different coloring.
This past week I made a new freebie for my store.
I just added to my Teachers Pay Teacher Store that is just for bloggers and/or TPT Sellers. Any blogger could use this set of forms as I made the Excel and Google Doc Versions editable, so you can personalize it for your social media.
One version even has the growth formulas to show you what your increase in followers was from one month to the next.
There five versions of this document included in this file. Each digital sheet has enough space for two years worth of data, but you can always open a new blank copy. The PDF has space for 18 months worth of data.
- PDF version on four pages to print out for those of you who would like to do it by hand.
- An Excel version of the basic blog and seller statistics that can be edited to fit your needs.
- A Google Sheets version of the basic blog and seller statistics that will open in your Google Drive and can be edited.
- An Excel version of the blog and seller statistics that includes formulas to calculate growth each month.
- A Google Sheets version of the blog and seller statistics that includes formulas to calculate growth each month and will open in your Google Drive and can be edited.
Be sure grab it now as I don't know how long it will be free. Don't forget to leave some LOVE afterwards.
I made my entire store on sale!
See some more great Monday Made It: