November Currently and Sunday Scoop 10/2
I have a two for one post going this morning: My Sunday Scoop and My November Currently
Thanks Farley for the great linky and template! Check out the other currently posts.
Listening: Right now the dishwasher is running. I have cleaned my kitchen six time since Friday morning. I need to get the hubby and kids to clean up after themselves, ideas? In general right now, though, I am listening to the free Google Albums of the week. I now have a reminder set to track them down each week. I have gotten three good ones so far.
Loving: I always dread the coming of fall, but I am getting into it right now: the colors, the crisp mornings, and the desire to make soup. I also appreciate the fact that we are back in school and don't have AC, so I want it cooler then I don't feel so bad about being stuck inside either. I am sill jjealousof those of you down south though ( I will be a snowbird someday).
We got a new Meijer in the town where my girls dance, and they have an amazing selection of flavored coffee creamers. I currently have coconut, caramel machiado, buttered toffee, and Girl Scout cookie in my fridge.
I recently started Gilmore Girls on Netflix...a season every two weeks so far...love the books on the show :)
Thinking: I have gotten so much great mail this month; September SLANT box, Jamberry order, Birchbox, first Ipsy, Nerdblock, Naturebox, free samples, Stitch Fix, and three pairs of pants from The Loft. I am looking forward to more great mail this month.
Wanting: Our Christmas Club account payout will be coming this week, so I want to get a list started, so I can get going when the check arrives. I also want to get my sewing done ahead of time this year, so I need to make a list of what I need to sew. I am hoping to clean out the fabric piles this year and maybe finish some 1/2 done projects.
Needing: Quarter One ended Friday, and I have two sets of essays to read. Yes, I procrastinated on them. Grades are due Wednesday at noon, so I will be spending a portion of today in my classroom. I enjoy being in there on Sunday as it is quiet, and I get a lot done. Hopefully I can finish today.
Reading: I just finished Gone Girl. What an ending! Now I am hunting for something new. I'm not sure if I want fiction, memoir, or school book.
Here is my plan for today.
1) We covered this one already.
2) Last Monday I used my new leaf blower to blow everything out to the road. However, before the city could come suck them up on Tuesday, most of them were back in our yard. Back to square one.
3) I got everything to make pasties a few weeks ago, and hubby is off today, so we are going to become a pastie factory today.
1) This is a real post, but I need an education one scheduled. A new product done for TPT would be awesome too.
2) I like to lay out all my clothes for work on Sunday. I love my sleep, so anything I can do to save a few minutes is awesome. It also lets me think out my choices as a whole and get it lined up to what I have going on. Like Thursdays when I go right from work to a full night of dance with my girls, I want to be comfy.
1) I want to begin the hunt for a new book: fiction, nonfiction, school related...not sure yet.
Check out more: